Enabling leadership capability through a global search.
Client Executive Summary
- Global technology company dedicated solely to the financial services industry.
- The business has over 4,700 employees in 42 offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Outside the European region, growth is expected to emanate in the Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asian markets.
- An underlying emphasis is placed upon expansion and growth with new solution offerings to the market like Cloud and Digital.
- Executive search firms to partner with the CEO and Global HR Director for executive appointments of a President/ CSO to drive further growth globally.
- Prepare an employee value proposition (EVP) for Finastra to enable executive hiring at speed.
- Establish a delivery team of NP Group executive recruiters suited to generating exec appointments at speed through an executive recruitment methodology.
- Seek and secure market leaders with an appetite for and track record in driving top line revenue growth in a financial technology company through IT executive search firms.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Strategic Workforce Resourcing
- Target global technology leaders across the full breadth of financial markets for potential executive appointments at Finastra.
- Full confidential NP Executive Search methodology engaged.
- Led by Mark Sparrow, rapid deployment of a team of three executive search consultants engaged locally, with offshore research support.
- Talent market mapping key competitors utilising data-mining and market knowledge.
- Competitor and industry side talent market mapping completed.
- EVP designed and implemented in an aggressive go-to-market. resulting in hiring leaders
- 4 President submissions, 4 President Interview requests (100%) resulting in executive hiring.
- Breadth of candidate sources greater than client had previously experienced from other executive search firms.
- President/CSO successfully appointed within 5 weeks from instruction - a highly reduced time-to-hire compared to other IT executive search firms.