Providing top technical talent for today and the future.
The NP Cloud, Infrastructure & Network team specialise in seeking out the very best IT professionals.
In recent years, the popularity of cloud technology has been growing at an exponential rate. Organisations large and small are investing in cloud technology for a range of reasons including to drive down cost, improve cost efficiency and to cope with demand fluctuations. This increase in popularity has led to a growing demand for skilled cloud, infrastructure and network professionals to maximise the potential benefits of the ever-growing capability of cloud, infrastructure and networking technologies.
Focused solely on searching, engaging and placing highly qualified and experienced cloud, infrastructure and networking professionals, NP Group covers permanent hires, contract hires and can provide immediate access to niche skillsets through our FASTBench Project methodology.
NP Group has a global reach to help clients build out both permanent and temporary teams of skilled cloud, infrastructure and network professionals at speed. Whether you are looking to increase your access to a pool of on-demand skilled workers, or are looking to build a permanent capability, NP Group have the proven capability to achieve fast and professional results to help you.
Our Specialist Areas Include:Covering from 1st level helpdesk/NOC roles through to Director level, specialising in:
- Network Engineers
- Technical Architects
- Solution Architects
- IT Managers
- Sales & Pre-Sales
- Operational Support
Typical technology coverage:
- Networks/Security: Cisco, Juniper, LAN/WAN/3G/4G, LTE, Nortel, Nexus, VOIP, IP, Firewall, Switches, Routers, Checkpoint, PaloAlto, F5, ISE, MPLS, MultiCast, Collaboration,
- Wireless/Voice: Contact Centre, Cisco UCCE, ICM etc
- ITSM: BMC – Remedy, ATRIUM, CMDB, Patrol, SIM, BBPM, ADDM, BEM, HP: HPSM, uCMDB
- Infrastructure: AD, Exchange, Server, Windows 7/8, Windows Server, Office 365, Lync, Desktop, SCCM, SCOM etc
- UNIX/Storage: RedHat, Sun, Ubuntu, Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Centos, SAN, Dell, NetApp, EMC, HDS, IBM, HP
- IaaS: VMware, Vsphere, Vcenter, VCaC, ESX, Citrix Xenapp, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, Openstack, Flexpod, VBlock etc
- PaaS: AWS, Google Apps, Azure, Heroku
- SaaS: Salesforce, ServiceNow, Office365, Oracle on Demand